Attention Westminster Voters:
Your signature is needed on the enclosed petitions in order to PROTECT DEMOCRACY by GIVING VOTERS THE RIGHT TO KEEP OR REMOVE three members of the City Council accused of corruption, nepotism, intimidation, selfish ambition, pay-for-play favoritism, and gross mismanagement.
- Your signature is private. The opponents are prohibited by law from seeing your name or reviewing the petitions to see who signed. (CA Government Code 6253.5.)
- Your signature does not immediately remove any Council Member. It simply will give the voters an opportunity to keep them or remove them in the next election.
REASONS FOR A RECALL ELECTION
Tri Ta, Kimberly Ho and Charlie Nguyen are ruining our community:
- They mismanaged the city budget, nearly bankruptcy, forcing tax increases on families and small business.
- They turned our TET Parade over to a man convicted of child pornography.
- They committed nepotism by appointing unqualified family members to important city jobs.
- They are selling our beautiful Civic Center to a large campaign donor, proposing apartments.
- They removed our South Vietnamese flag from City Hall to appease a communist visitor they invited into our community.
- Our police force was in the 100s when the Mayor started, now in the 80s. Homelessness is up, blight is up, and our economy is struggling with shuttered businesses everywhere.
- Go to www.Westminster-United.com to see more reasons for the recall election.
A RECALL ELECTION IS YOUR RIGHT – SIGN THE PETITIONS TODAY!
- Download and print the petitions on LEGAL SIZE PAPER. Do not alter the PDF document.
- Please sign all three petitions, one for each Ta, Ho, and Nguyen. You must use your own handwriting to sign your name, signature and address. Do not sign for other people. You must be a registered voters residing in Westminster, CA.
- Ask every voter in your home to sign.
- Only one voter needs to sign the “Declaration of Circulator”. It is important that one of you does sign this section.
- Mail the petitions to: Westminster-United, PO Box 12735, Westminster, CA 92685. Alternatively, call Tel: 657-400-2678 and schedule a pick-up time.
- Having problems? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 657-400-2678 and we can help!
Remember, your signatures are private. Opponents cannot see who signed.
Paid for by Westminster-United, FPPC ID#1419819, Tel: 657-400-2678, Westminster-United.com